Culinary Artist Hen WeekendGET QUOTE
For the ultimate foodies among you we’ve put together a hen weekend package that’s sure to get your taste buds fired up. After an afternoon mixing up delicious cocktails in a swanky downtown bar to get you in the mood we’ll treat you to a cooking class with a top local chef who will teach you how to whip up a Polish masterpiece. And then finally it’s off to town to find something hot and steamy of your own.
Two nights 3* apartments package – regular price £106 per person (high season)
Cocktail making class – regular price £37
Cooking class – regular price £37
Total regular price – £180 per person
Party package price – £166 per person for two nights
Save £14 per person!
- Two nights centrally located 3 star Krakow apartments
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Return airport transfers by private coach
- Personally tailored, guided nightlife tour
– Knowledgeable, local guide for 5-6 hours
– First round of drinks free – Choose a pint of beer or glass of house wine
– Free entry to one club
- Cocktail making class at a classy downtown bar
- Cooking class with an expert, English-speaking chef
- Personalized info cards with apartment address and taxi details
- Printed nightlife guide including local tips on where to eat and what to avoid
- 24 hour concierge service
- Free restaurant reservations
The small print:
- Prices based on a minimum group number of 8
- Above price is for two nights high season, but we are happy to quote for three nights high season, and for low season prices. Please contact us for more info.
- Prices quoted are for shared occupancy in apartments
- 4-6 people per apartment
- Single beds, so you don’t have to share beds
- One bathroom per apartment
- All apartments are in the same building, so you won’t be separated
- Prices quoted do not include flights
- Flights to Poland should be booked with an appropriate agent
- One roundtrip airport transfer by bus (with a guide) is included in all Krakow accommodation packages.
- Any separate arrivals/departures should make their own way to/from the airport
- Prices will vary on special high season weekends, like New Year’s Eve and bank holidays.
- Prices and availability cannot be guaranteed until receipt of a 25% deposit
- Hotel name will not be given until receipt of a 25% deposit
- You can transfer the deposit via Paypal or bank transfer and then we can collect the balance from you in cash on arrival of your weekend here in Krakow (in GBP, Bank of England please)
- See full booking and payment terms and conditions here.
- Single nights, extra nights and single rooms are available at extra cost.
Please call us on 0845 686 0619 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.