Available on request. Get in touch for a personalised price!
Come to Krakow in winter and we can treat you to an unforgettable day powering through the snow of the stunning Tatra mountains on a snowmobile. It’s just as fun as it looks and guaranteed to get that adrenaline pumping.
- A friendly, local guide to meet you at your hotel
- Private transfers to and from the venue
- Fees and all equipment (boots, gloves, helmet, jacket, pants are all provided)
- One snowmobile per two people
- Drive time of appx half hour per person
- A traditional Polish lunch and warm drinks
- An unforgettable trip through the Tatras, one of Poland’s most breathtaking mountain regions.
- A round of beers afterwards, to keep you warm for the ride home.
The small print:
- Transfer time one way is 1.5 – 2 hours, depending on weather
- Appropriate clothing is a must, make sure to dress warm and bring winter, waterproof boots, and warm thermal under clothing is strongly recommended, especially socks.
- This is a full day activity, an early start strongly advised.
- No alcohol can be consumed before or during this activity. If you’re on the booze – you lose. The supplier reserves the right to refuse service to anyone they believe is intoxicated or not fit to operate a snowmobile – no refund given.
- This is a WINTER activity, but if there is no snow, then there is no snowmobiling.