Dunajec RaftingGET QUOTE
£69 per person
This is possibly the most exciting way to see the stunning Dunajec river in Poland – if you don’t mind getting a little wet that is (ok a lot wet!). You’ll have an action packed afternoon and lots of photos to remember it by… just try not to fall in is all!
- A lovely, local guide
- Return transfers by private minibus
- Three hour transfer one way
- Pit stops for food, water, weeing
- All equipment (life jackets, paddles, helmets, etc)
- Professional, English-speaking instructors
- Two hours rafting on the Dunajec river
- A round of beers afterwards to celebrate a job well done
- Group minimum is 10 people
- We repeat, the transfer is THREE HOURS one way. So please allow a full day for this activity.
- We can also arrange accommodation in the area, if you would prefer to stay the night, make camp, sing songs around the campfire, roast wild boar and such.
- Rafting is an ‘at your own risk’ activity, and you will be asked to sign a disclaimer.