2* ApartmentsGET QUOTE
£79 per person low season
£91 per person high season
£102 per person low season
£120 per person high season
Just because you’re on a tight budget for your hen weekend in Krakow it doesn’t mean you should slum it in grotty accommodation. We offer clean and comfy apartments right in the centre of the city next to all the nightlife action. What’s more, we’ll throw in free airport transfers, with a cheery guide waiting for you in arrivals, and we’ll give you a free guided nightlife tour so we can show you why we love this city so much.
- Centrally located apartments
- 6 -12 people per apartment
- Single beds (twin-size), so you don’t have to share beds
- One bathroom per apartment
- Apartments all in the same building, and on same floor where possible
- No breakfast included
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Return airport transfers by private coach
- Personally tailored, guided nightlife tour
– Knowledgeable, local guide for 5-6 hours
– First round of drinks free – Choose a pint of beer, a glass of house wine, a cocktail or a glass of bubbly
– Free entry to one club
- Personalized info cards with apartment address and taxi details
- Printed nightlife guide including local tips on where to eat and what to avoid
- 24 hour concierge service
- If you book a hotel with us, you get discounted prices on all our activities. Click here to browse all our Budapest activities
The small print:
- Prices based on a minimum group number of 8
- Smaller groups please email us for a bespoke quote
- Prices quoted are for shared occupancy in apartments
- Most of the hotels have additional amenities, like hairdryers and wifi, please ask us for more information
- Prices quoted do not include flights
- Flights to Poland should be booked with an appropriate agent
- One roundtrip airport transfer by bus (with a guide) is included in all Krakow accommodation packages.
- Any separate arrivals/departures should make their own way to/from the airport
- Prices will vary on special high season weekends, like New Year’s Eve and bank holidays.
- Low season runs from November 1st to March 31st
- Prices and availability cannot be guaranteed until receipt of a 25% deposit
- Hotel name will not be given until receipt of a 25% deposit
- You can transfer the deposit via Paypal or bank transfer and then we can collect the balance from you in cash on arrival of your weekend here in Krakow (in GBP, Bank of England please)
- See full booking and payment terms and conditions here.
- Single nights, extra nights and single rooms are available at extra cost.
Please call us on 0845 686 0619 or email us at email@example.com for more information.