Wine Tasting with ChocolateGET QUOTE
£26 per person
Is there any better way to celebrate a weekend together in Budapest with the girls than with tasting a variety of lovely, local vintages and some of the best hand-made chocolate going around these parts of Europe? We think not!
♪ Wine and chocolate, wine and chocolate, you gotta love it, you gotta love it ♪ (that’s just a little ditty we made up while drinking wine and eating chocolate).
• A local guide to meet you at your accommodation
• 5 types of Hungarian wine
• 4 types of gourmet chocolates
• An English-speaking sommelier
• Reserved area in a centrally located, top Budapest restaurant
• Minimum 8 people required
• Smaller groups please enquire for bespoke quote
• Event duration is 2 hours
• Transfers not included. Your guide will meet you at your accommodation and either help arrange taxis, or you can walk
• More drinks and food available a la carte at extra cost
• Give everyone a cute notebook and pen, so they can take notes on the different wines and chocolates. At the end you can tally it up and vote on the best wine and best chocolate, see which one won your hearts.
Sample Hen Night Itinerary:
• 8 pm – Pole dancing lessons
• 9.30 pm – Wine tasting with chocolate
• 11:30 pm – Hummer limo picks you up from the tasting for a one hour tour around Budapest
• 12:30 am – Get dropped off at one of Budapest’s top night clubs