Dance class - TwerkingGET QUOTE
Have you ever wondered how all those latinas can move their hips in such a sexual and amazing way? According to Wikipedia „Twerking is a type of dance that is performed individually, chiefly but not exclusively by women, dancers move in a sexually-provocative manner throwing or thrusting their hips back or shaking their buttocks, often in a low squatting stance.” We have very good news: the Hen Nation team made sure you and your friends have the opportunity to learn how to do these special dance moves!
•Our local rep to meet you at your accommodation and help arrange tranfers to the venue
• One welcome drink per person – bubbly
• An hour dance lesson
• Privately reserved area in a centrally located venue
• A professional, English-speaking dance instructor
• Minimum 8 people required
• Smaller groups please enquire for bespoke quote
• Event duration is one hour
• Transfers not included. Your guide will meet you at your accommodation and either help arrange taxis, or you can walk
• Venue is a centrally located dance studio
• Can be booked from 1 pm, last booking start time 7 pm
• Make sure you wear comfortable clothes during this activity
• This is a great time to play pranks on the hen, make her dress in a funny outfit, as a stripper even.
• It’s really important to wear clothes and shoes suitable for the activity.