Budapest Thermal BathsGET QUOTE
£42 per person
£9 per person for return transfers
Mother Nature and the Turks made this city for relaxing the old-fashioned way and modern life has added the luxurious finishing touches. Get in on the action and soak in some of the thousands of litres of healing hot water bubbling up from deep under the ground. And, yes, you’ve read it or heard it somewhere before, but a soak in thermal waters is indeed an excellent hangover cure.
- A local rep to meet you at your accommodation
- The entry fee and one changing cabin per two people
- Hassle-free entry (your guide will handle ticket and cabin purchase)
- No time limit*
- A round of poolside drinks (beer, wine or soft drinks)
- Minimum group size of 8
- Swimwear and towel advised (although they can be rented)
- Massages not included, your guide can help arrange them
- Transfers not included, but your guide will help arrange taxis for you or take you by public transport. The Millenium underground is worth the trip.
- *If you book transfers, the time limit is 3.5 hours