Life Drawing ClassGET QUOTE
£39 per person
A sophisticated and unique Budapest hen party activity, and no drawing experience needed! But not too sophisticated – because you’ll have a semi-nude male model to practice your drawing techniques. We’ll provide a professional, English-speaking artist to teach the basics and give tips then let your inner artist out!
- Our local rep to meet you at your hotel or apartments
- Privately reserved studio in central Budapest for two hours
- A professional, English-speaking artist
- All materials (paper pads, charcoal, pencil)
- Chilled bubbly
- Basic drawing instruction, tips and advice
- You get to keep your drawing(s), of course!
- Prices based on a minimum of 8 people
- Transfers not included, venue may be walking distance, or your guide will help order taxis – this is an extra cost which you pay directly to the taxi driver
- Use this as one of the hen’s Hen Do Challenges – make her pose with the semi-nude male model, the entire time! You can kick it up a notch by daring her to pose in her underthings. Just make sure she drinks a lot of champagne first 🙂
11 am – Brunch reservations
1 pm – Your guide will meet you at the restaurant and help arrange transfers to the studio for the Life Drawing Lesson
3:30 pm – Pole Dancing Lessons – after all that sitting, a more active hen activity is in order! The champagne will continue to flow.
5 pm – Head back to the hotel to freshen up and change for a night on the town
6:30 pm – Your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby to help arrange transfers to the restaurant
7 pm – Hen Dinner – a three course meal with wine or beer, privately reserved room and a male stripper for dessert
9:30 pm – Your guide will take you to the top Cocktail Bar in town where a table will be reserved for you and that will be the start of your personalised tour of Budapest’s cocktail scene