Budapest Horse RacesGET QUOTE
£19 per person
Pop open the bubbly, place your bets and let the races begin! A perfect day with your friends is to be had at Budapest’s Kincsem Park, Hungary’s oldest, and now restored, racetrack.
- A local rep to meet you at your accommodation
- Transport to and from the track by private coach
- Entry to the race track
- Your personal guide to gambling and translator (a.k.a. your local rep)
- A glass of bubbly
Add any of the following:
Exclusive private room hire at the races – £261
Open Bar (unlimited flow of wine and beer) at the private room – £24 / person
The small print:
- Minimum group size of 8
- Harness racing and thoroughbred race times and dates vary, ask what’s on the weekend you’re booking.
- Opening times are 2 p.m. to about 7-8 p.m.
- We will pick you up between 1-1:30 pm
- Betting is a mug’s game (subject to price and quantity of drinks)
Give the Hungarians a run for their money and show up in all-out English Royal Ascot Day at the Races gear, complete with big hats and lace gloves.