Budapest Christmas MarketGET QUOTE
£12 per person
One of the most beautiful Christmas Fairs in Europe is worth a gander, especially with a local guide. Drink mulled wine and get your Christmas shopping done while on your hen weekend in Budapest.
- A local guide to meet you at your accommodation and help arrange transfers
- A mug of mulled wine on arrival to the market (to keep your hands warm!)
- You get to keep the mug!
- A local guide to do all the hard work of standing in line to order wine / food / chimney cakes and to hunt down tables.
- Visit to another nearby, smaller Christmas Market, if you wish.
- Prices based on a minimum of 8 people
- Transfers not included, the market may be walking distance depending on your accommodation, or your guide will help order taxis – this is an extra cost which you pay directly to the taxi driver
- The Christmas Market is open from 16th November 2013 to 31st December 2013. Closed on Christmas Day (25th December) and Boxing Day (26th December)
- The guide will be with you for four hours.