Budapest Boat CruiseGET QUOTE
£18 per person
£31 per person
Add Wine Tasting
£26 per person
Includes an English-speaking sommelier, 5-6 wines (white, rosé, red, dessert) and a cheese/ham platter
Add Open Bar
£19 per person for one hour
£38 per person for two hours
Includes unlimited champagne, beer, wine and soft drinks.
£24 per person with spirits per hour
Add lunch/dinner buffet
£20 per person
Includes a buffet style meal, cold cut and cheese platter, salad, veggies, variety of bread with two hot dishes
Sail the beautiful blue Danube for a unique, private look at the city at its most arresting. Sip on a drink and soak up some sunshine on deck while taking snaps of scenic Budapest to show the boys back home. A private boat party is always a winner with everyone, even the most hard-to-please ladies.
- Our local rep to meet you at your accommodation
- A one or two hour boat cruise and party on the Danube River
- The boat tour is private, this is not an overcrowded tourist boat!
- Cash bar on board
- Some of the best photo opportunities you’ll get all weekend
- Available for during the day or night
- Add a buffet lunch, wine tasting, male strippers – pretty much anything is possible – this is your party!
- Minimum 10 people required
- Smaller groups please enquire for bespoke quote
- Transfers to the dock are not included. Your guide will help arrange taxis, which you pay directly.
- The boat leaves from a dock on the Pest side in between Margit and Arpad bridges.
- The boat cruises up and down the river from Arpad bridge to Lagymanyosi bridge.
- It will cruise past some of the most popular sites in Budapest including Parliament, Gellert hill, the castle, the Gresham Palace and under the Margaret, Chain, Elizabeth and Freedom bridges.
- Minimum rental is one hour, standard is two hours, but the boat can be booked for even longer at extra cost.
- Bring your own music! The boat does provide music, but bring your own, beloved party CD’s to get the party going.
- Be prepared to snap lots of photos! The boat cruise offers some of the most beautiful photo backdrops.
- Dress up as sexy sailors and get pictures with the captain of the boat. Ahoy!
- The boat cruise is also a great time to give gifts and play hen party games.
- Book the boat party near the time the sun sets to get the most amazing photos
- 1 pm – pick up for a two-hour Budapest boat cruise
- 1:30 pm – boat leaves the dock and the party starts
– buffet lunch and booze
– Chippendale show for entertainment
- 3:30 pm – Order taxis from the dock to take you to:
- 4 pm – Pole dancing lessons
- 5 pm – head back to the hotel to freshen up, change
- 6:30 pm – Pick up for dinner
- 7 pm – All-you-can-drink dinner starts
- 10 pm – Guided nightlife tour