4* DeluxeGET QUOTE
£119 per person low season
£185 per person high season
£165 per person low season
£249 per person high season
Our deluxe four-star hotels are just a sliver away from being 5 star. But you won’t even notice with the luxurious amenities, top service lovely rooms, exclusive spas and, of course, always in a great location! And because of their great locations, restaurant and nightlife options are all within walking distance. If you prefer, you can book your own hotel, but you will be saving yourself a whole lot of time, money and hassle by leaving the job to us. Plus, look at all the extras we throw in:
- Centrally located 4+ star Budapest hotel (Deluxe category)
- Based on sharing twin rooms, you don’t have to share beds
- Use of the spa facilities (jacuzzi, sauna, swimming pool, fitness centre)
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Meet and greet at the airport
- A local rep will be waiting for you in the arrivals lounge holding a sign with the hen’s name on it
- Transfer to your hotel by private coach
- Transfer back to the airport at the end of the weekend, we pick you up 2.5 hours before your departure time
- Personally tailored, guided nightlife tour
- Knowledgeable, local guide for 5-6 hours
- First round of drinks free – choose a pint of beer or glass of house wine
- Skip the queue! Free entry to one club
- Personlised info cards with hotel address and taxi details
- Printed nightlife guide including local tips on where to eat and what to avoid
- 24 hour concierge service backed by our friendly, local Budapest team
- If you book a hotel with us, you get discounted prices on all our activities. Click here to browse all our Budapest activities
The small print:
- Prices based on a minimum group number of 8
- Smaller groups please email us for a bespoke quote
- Prices quoted are for shared occupancy in twin rooms
- In the case of odd numbers, a single supplement charge will be added
- Some of our hotels do not have triples, in this case you will be charged for a single room supplement, we will let you know as soon as possible if this is the case
- Our deluxe four star hotels have four star amenities, including: every room has a hairdryer, highspeed wireless internet access, LCD TV and minibar. Spa and fitness facilities in the hotel.
- Prices quoted do not include flights
- Flights to Hungary should be booked with an appropriate agent
- One roundtrip airport transfer by bus (with a guide) is included in all Budapest accommodation packages.
- Any separate arrivals/departures should make their own way to/from the airport
- Prices will vary on special high season weekends, like New Year’s Eve, Formula One and bank holidays. Make sure to contact us for well in advance for those weekends.
- Pictures shown are representative of the the 4* superior category. You may be booked into a different hotel, same quality.
- Prices and availability cannot be guaranteed until receipt of a 25% deposit
- Hotel name will not be given until receipt of a 25% deposit
- We can accept Visa Credit, Visa Debit and Mastercard or wire bank transfer for the deposit and then collect the balance from you in cash on arrival of your weekend here in Budapest (in GBP, Bank of England please)
- See full booking and payment terms and conditions here.
- Single nights, extra nights and single rooms are available at extra cost.
- Low season: Nov 1 – Feb 29
- High season: Mar 1 – Oct 31
- Apr 12 – 14 and 26 – 28 (Spring Festival) +9 GBP / pp / pn
- Apr 19 – 21 (Easter) +9 GBP / pp / pn
- May 3 – 5 (Labour Day weekend) +9 GBP / pp / pn
- May 31 – Jun 2 (Religious holiday) +9 GBP / pp / pn
- Jun 7 – 9 (Religious holiday) +9 GBP / pp / pn
- Jun 13 – 16 (ERA – EDTA Dr Conference) +14 GBP / pp / pn
- Jun 20 – 23 (Religious holiday) +9 GBP / pp / pn
- Aug 1 – 4 (Formula 1) +19 GBP / pp / pn
- Aug 7 – 13 (Sziget Festival) +4 GBP / pp / pn
- Sep 6 – 8 (Budapest Half Marathon) +9 GBP / pp / pn
Please call us on 0845 686 0619 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.